Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve :)

Hey-ya world! :D Today is CHRISTMAS DAY!!! What a meaningful day for everyone. For instance, Facebookers can't stop wishing their frens 'MERRY CHRISTMAS', my hp can't stop vibrating and ringing v the song of (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, by Tohoshinki), and i cant stop viewing many video clips that all about christmas songs. <3 its so AWESOME!!

Let's talk abt wat i've done during Christmas Eve yea! ^^
Firstly, i've met Jun Yuan at Starbucks Coffee, Leisure Mall there :)


I've ordered the coffee i love the most => CARAMEL MACCHIATO!

 This is Jun Yuan :D my big bro! ^^

Afterwards, abt 5 something, he went back home ald. However, i am still at Leisure Mall. Cuz i still got an incomplete mission :) I've promised to myself to do it every year of the Christmas Day :) So that i can bring some happiness to one of the unfortunate children in this world. I know i am not wealthy enough to sponsor a child to go to school, live in a cozy home and so on. However, i still can show out my love to warm up and melt their frozen heart. Hope that what i've done can make him, Harry, a 9-year-old boy, currently living at Kampung Orang Asli Genting Cheras smile happily and cheerfully during Christmas Day :D

 This is it!! The PRESENT!!!! :D

 The details abt the lucky boy :)

 The wishes i wrote to Harry :D

 Another shot of the present :D

 And now, it's time to put it into the toy bank :D

I felt so satisfied about what i've done today :) Without any fear and contradiction to say that, Ching Hui, Yuen-Yi, Yuyan and Chok Nam are going to give the present to those children too :D yeah!! haha xD


hmmmm?! Then what is this present for?! O.O haha... its the present i am going to give it to some one special :D guess who? haha... secret! ^^

Meanwhile, my dad brought us to Sakae to eat dinner :) i've ordered a glass of ice lemon tea and RED WINE LAMB CHOP! Its so delicious! haha xD

That's all for the day of my Christmas Eve! ^^ hope that my Christmas Day will be interesting and fun bahs! :D GOODNIGHT!! <3

0 comments: