Friday, December 23, 2011

A BLAST!

Today i went to Neway Cheras Plaza v all my frens! ^^

Girls :
Jing Yi, Jia Hui, Yuen-Yi, Bih Shin :D

Boys :
Daniel, Wai Kian, Ah Cheam, Wen Han, Jeremy, Pui Hao, Kong Sin Tian :D

All of us had a BLAST CHRISTMAS PARTY THERE! XD
there's something i've to admit...
WE REALLY ROCK!! :D
we sang a lot of songs there :)
got chinese, korean, english and cantonese (only me and Yuen-Yi xD)
now i oni kno i am quite good in cantonese wei xD
haha! keep it up keep it up!~ xD

these are some photos we took there :D
unfortunately i din took photos v everyone there :( how sad ><
so i am waiting for the group photo from Jia Hui :P hehe!

 Me and Bih Shin! ^^

My eldest sis -- Jia Hui :D  

 Peace ONE! <3

Peace TWO! <3 

 Professor Kong and I :D We ROCK!


And then, met my xiao didi -- Chok Nam at Starbucks :D
Chit chat a little v him there :)
i kno its really not enough for us..
so y not go yamcha one more time? or even more? XD
haha... plan later yea ^^

Lastly, had a dinner with brother at Wong Kok!
Ate cheesy rice again! XD my favourite xP
still the same... with Portuguese Red Sauce ! :D my favourite!!!

That's all for the day :)
wat a BLAST CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION V FRENS! 
honestly, i've enjoyed a lot today. 
for me, i got a very special feeling when crazy v frens.
its so cozy and relax.
hope that this feeling will maintain till forever and never fades.
Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FRENS! ^^
I LOVE U ALL!!! :D

3 comments:

Ziyin said...

woots~~ i feel the Christmas~!! Haha~ Merry Christmas qian bei!! :DDD

Jen Yee~* said...

haha! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U TOO HOU BEI!!! XD
must be happy always yea!! :D

Jen Yee~* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.