Thursday, January 19, 2012

Starts Ahead :D

Its 2012 now :)


Life starts ahead now :) I hope that I can enjoy this precious moment by working hard and playing hard too! 17 to 18 years old is just once in a lifetime. So wat are we waiting for? If think it's cool enough, then JUST DO IT!!!! :D 
(this is the quote that i've post in Facebook currently..)


I am officially a Taylor's College student now!
I am choosing A-levels!!
I've joined January Intake!!!

U kno wat? While i said these to my friends, I felt so scare + fear + nervous. Maybe I am lack of confidence, since it's not an easy pathway to walk on. Sometimes u might need to sprint, sometimes u can walk slowly and steady. However, I know what i am going to do in this college. The only OBJECTIVE for me at this moment is :

1.  GET GOOD RESULTS, 
2.  JOINED GOOD UNIVERSITY, 
3.  BUILD UP GOOD PERSONALITIES and 
4.  UNDERSTANDS MORE ABOUT MYSELF :)

Don't form your life with a certain formula, learn to be creative, initiative, innovative....
But most of all, just be yourself. There's no point to live other people's life. Yea... i know it looks like so awesome and so cool and BLA BLA BLA. But! You probably won't enjoy when you're just trying to act like them. MAYBE you won't feel anything during a short period... But let's see who is the one who gonna suffer sooner or later.


BTW, I've met some new friends at Taylor's College :) Got 2 girls and 6 boys ( y girls will less than boys in this gang? O.O whatever xD ) Hope that we can have a BLAST in this college together. Friends forever yea! :D


 haiz.... Dickson and Donovan is not in this photo >< RETAKE!!! XD

This photo reminds me that I MISS MY OLD FRIENDS DY!! :( I miss the moments we crazy, we insane, we fool, we act like 38....  etc. Time seems like staying still but passed like blinking of eyes. I can't go back to the past anymore... I am getting elder and older... (yerr! choi!!) >< u kno wat?
离别总是最让人不舍的一种道别方式…… 

NEVERMIND! 
Think positively and act positively!
I will continue my life with lots of JOY & 0 REGRETS!
Still the same.......

I LOVE MY LIFE <3 CUZ I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES IN THIS WORLD!

2 comments:

blurbird said...

enjoy!!=)

Jen Yee~* said...

haha :D thx burnet! ^^ long time din see u dy... how r u there?