Saturday, December 17, 2011

Talks

Went to Sri Hartamas d Taylor's College to listen some talks abt Cambridge A Levels, about Overseas Universities and Scholarships that offered by Taylor's College.
So i intend to study A levels in Taylor's College :) wish me luck yea my frens :D
Then, we had a lunch at the Shopping Mall next to the college.
These are the photos we took in Restaurant Pasta :)

This is the Japanese Style Pasta that indulges me :D its really very very yummy!
same with the salad too :) with 沙茶酱! 

A simple shot of me :) 

My brother~ :D

After the talk, we went to Coffee Bean to enjoy a cup of coffee while waiting for my mom :)

 I've ordered a cup of Caramel Macchiato :D its so nice!!! love it indeed~

This is my bro's Vanilla Latte~ :) not bad also ;) 

 Me again with my Caramel Macchiato :)

 My bro and his Vanilla Latte :D

That's all for the day :) 

2 comments:

shunning said...

Hey, goodluck yea :)

Jen Yee~* said...

haha! :D thx thx yea! ^^
Good Luck to ur PMR results too yea ;) Waiting for the good news wor! ^^