Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas FEEL!

Just changed my blog's skin!! xD
ITS CHRISTMAS WALLPAPER!
cuz..........
Christmas Day is coming soon!!! 
awww~ i <3 X'mas day the MOST!!! XD
cuz it's the only one of the day in this world that full of warmth and love 
everyone is going to show their loves to some one they care abt 
and later i am going to celebrate Christmas day with my frens!!
i cant wait to see them again.... miss them a lot wei <3
its time to gather and its time to ROCK 5S1!
although not everyone is free later...i still will indulge myself fully 
i will bring all the laughters bak to our home
and all of the memories i've attain will be locked up in my mind till forever
like an indelible stain in my heart :)
all of my dear dear frens... this will be our last... (noono...still got Class Dinner xD)
BUT SECOND LAST GATHERing...
hope that everyone will treasure and cherish all of the moments we're going to have 
if not.. we surely will regret some a day...
and then u will realize that the glass of milk that split over would not be tasty like before anymore :)

ALL IN ALL,

its time to sleep xD
GOODNIGHT!! :D

0 comments: