Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something i wan to say to u...

finally...
i can control myself back...
i can felt that everything is getting better right now...
THANK YOU...
every accompanies by u guys...
my dearest frens...

well...
i am sorry jie...
i didnt accompany u a lot these days...
for me..
i think i cant always use 'I AM BUSY'...
this kind of excuse anymore??
cuz its so stupid...
i should spend more time v u...
cuz frens even are more important than anything...
i am sorry jie...

next...
big sis...hmmn~ XD
say the truth...
before i got a little dislike u...
well...maybe i still don understand u...
but now..
i am regret abt it...
cuz while i am alone...
i am down...
i am sad...
i always saw lots of comments that u had sent to me...
hey girl...
thats touch...
and now i realize...
that i am so evil and crime...
i should give u more chances...
i should give myself more more chances...
or even some spaces for us...??
but i failed...if i wan to change it rite now...
am i late???

to u...
a newest fren...
u r just like me...
whoa~
i am so suprise that we can being ourselves..
and did not quarrel while those discussion of backdrop is processing and progressing...
maybe both of us got mainly same opinion??? XD
well...
fren...
trust him...
i think he really put lots of effort while loving u...
maybe before he cares u too much...
and scare one day will lost u...
so he will angry abt that...
祝你们 : 永远幸福快乐 =D

jojo circus...
hey...
that day u make me impressive to u....
man... who said so u're not good to being an amcee???
u kno wat??
u did a great job!!!
ALL D BEST FOR EU...
GAMBATEH!!!
and abt those bbq sticks...
everything was solved rite??
don angry ald k??
calm down...hiuh!!!! XD

bryan...
thx a lot for that day...
i don have time to draw the mahjong paper...
and u helped me a lot...
i dunno wats those details...
u explained to me...
i dunno wats the way to go...
u gave me lots of hints and comments...
really blissful got u this fren...
thx everything u helped me...
really thank you =]

dear~
i dunno wat to say so...
i love u very much...
till even i close my eyes i also can imagine lots of things...
who fault???!!!
BLEK =P...
dear...
don be upset right now...
don be sad...
don cry anymore...
u still got me...
i will always besides u...
don fear...
muaks!!!!
Miss u right now...555555

0 comments: