Friday, December 5, 2008

石头...

these days...
dunno y...
feel like something different...
maybe is SPECIAL??
or a big change for me??
----confusing----

let see...

how to describe leh??
okay... start v my DEAR family bahs...

1) F-A-M-I-L-Y
last monday...
my brother having a trip in Singapore...
is a graduate trip v his frens and all guys...
he is so excited...
i still remember last night be4 the trip...
he cant sleep... XD..
very cute right??

four days 2 night...

i kno my father very miss his son...
A LOT...
four days...
me and my dad d distance...
nearer...
he treat me better...closer...and more care me..
dunno y....

or maybe i just replacing my brother's space in my dad's mind..
for four days...?
maybe dad needs 'pei ban'...v his son..
and i just being his model as he wan...

i told myself...
don think negatively...
u must trust ur dad...

after the four days...

my brother's back...
dad earn back his dear son...
and now...
i am stepping backwards...after my brother...
and i am
going back my OWN place...
my dad treat me like be4 again...
none of cares... none of closer...and worse...

histories told me...
i am the last one in my dad's heart...
first is my mom...
second is my brother...
third is my father's company...
and last one is me...
maybe i am nothing...
maybe...

my frens told me...
my teachers told me...
maybe ur dad is just open his hands and let u fly...
its time for me to learn how to fly...
but did u kno??
when a little bird still
learning how to fly~
did its dad leave it alone?? NO!!
who will be its teacher??
except this...
daddy also need to spread it out love and caring!!!
this is main solute for the solution..
but where is it now??

maybe everything is flying away with the wind...
passing by time...

the word of FAMILY...
F=FATHER
A=AND
M=MOTHER
I=I
L=LOVE
U=YOU...
father and mother i love u...

everytime...
my tears swimming in my eyes when i am looking at this word..
for me... it just
belongs to DISAPPOINTED...

2) A-M-C-E-E
ppl ask me...
did u scare when u stand on a stage and speaking a lot??
can i say i am scare..??
did u kno wat tone u must use when u r being amcee??
i donno... i am not sure...confusing...don ask me can??

be4 that...
i am so happy when i am having amcee job...
cuz i think i am a talkative girl...
when i am still a kid...
my mom hope that i can become a lawyer...
becuz i like to talk and speak...
wat topic i also can talk start from morning till night...
NON-STOP...
but dunno y...
after the singging competition..
i got a little scare to become an amcee..
maybe is
lack of confidence...

i always tell myself..
if u wan to become an amcee...
u must learn how to control ur confidence and ur mood...
don let this two problems control back u...
the majlis will be coming soon...
u cant scare now...
u must try ur best...
don let the tears out...
after the majlis...
u can cry whole day also can...
don like that pls KJY...

she trust that i can lead her...
she trust me a lot...
she trust that i can do very well that day...
because of ur trust...
tell me that i cant fail that day...
i really cant...
cuz ur hopes and confidence to me..
made me scare than before...

but i wont let my scare to fail this job...
u also need to JY...
trust urself...

he also trust i can be a very good d amcee...
i am so proud i have him as my senior...
he teaches me a lot...
he is a very good big brother...
gives me support...
tell me don ever give up to become
an amcee..
so i cant fail that day too...
i cant made him disappoint to me...
i cant...
i must continue my dream to be an amcee....
become his best junior...
ikut jejak like him...
i must...
because i also like the amcee job...

i kno its hard...
i kno its very challenge...
i kno its stress...
i kno to lead a fren is not easy...
i kno how tired and difficult when he is leading me be4...
i kno three of us are very nervous...
i kno...

believe urself KJY...
sure thats not easy to be...
but this is one of the challenge that GOD give u...
don give up wherever till end...
GAMBATEH!!!
Jian Zhang..
and Yan...
we all must JYJYJY!!! XD...

:::>>>~---ALL D BEST!!AMCEE!!---~<<<:::

0 comments: