Sunday, December 14, 2008

BBQ in the behind garden~ XD...SUITE!!!

muakakazzz...
a new day for me.. =D!!!
cheers man!!!! ^^

okay..
today ler...
kinda sad cuz cant go to church...
cuz i really got my reason...
my mom sudden din go to work this morning...
and then she come in my room and wake me up...
she decide to have a mini trip to outside to enjoy a family day...
my first effect must tell her i cant go cuz i promise aunti i must go to church..
budden she is my mom...
and my family...
the most important of my life...
or even everyone...
so i refuse aunti to go church...
kinda sorry to her...
really sorry...Y.Y

andden after the pre
parations...
we bertolak le...^^
the fisrt place that we go is Pow Heong Design....
to buy my pps uniform... XD
andden my brother also buy his clothes stuff there...
HAHAHA HIS TROUSERS SIZE IS 32!!! XD
he is so fat ooo ^^ but he is really cute~
like a DORAEMON...( i like it )
he also got buy a big new bag...
kinda cool man...

''''haiz... next year go to form 3 le...
kinda nervours...AND EXCITED TOO!!! XD...
but i don wan wake up early in the morning~
EVERYDAY ooo !!!! hate it...''''


okay... back to the story...
after that... we go to Connaught to enjoy our...
BREAKFAST at 12 something... Xd...
funny right??
watever lar...
my dinner also everyday like eating supper d...

the restaurant is near by Poh Yee's house d...
call [ Yu Tou Can Guan ] in chinese...
yummy~ my family like to go there to eat d...
especially on Sunday~ XD...
finish our breakfast jor...
then go back home lor~
dunno y so tiring man...??!!
then i sleep a while lur...
(actually 3 hours le i think)

when i wake up...
my mom say wan to bring me to saloon...
then go lor... XD
my hair also long jor wat...
go to relax and 'clean' my semak samun bahs!!!
my new hairstyle come out le.!!!
nice i think.. XD

OMGoodness...
late to BBQ le...
rush to there dad!!!
when i sampai there!!!!
CHEH~my teacher just reach oni wat??!!
nvm la...
i am not the last one... ^^

WASAI!!! JUST ONE FORM 2 COME ONI ARH??
that ppl mai is me lor~ Y.Y...=.=!!
cannot!!! so i call kai wei... and somemore ppl come...
kai wei reach le...
but i got somebody teman jor... =X...
nvm la...
enjoy bahs brothers... XD
suddenly~
hate man... rain le =.=!?
everyone all sweat andden go to a girl d house...
(not sure who is she... ) XD.. opps... sorry arh~
then everyone is cold.. and starving...
just me.. cai yan and jia hui din sweat oni... XD
cuz 3 of us help teacher to take the information board...
thats enough long to 3 of us... ^^ suite~

after we all clean ourself... we START OUR BBQ PARTY!!!
THE PARTY'S ON!!!
we all enjoy ourself there...
thx ya Miss Xuan... ( the most leng lui organizer..)
and also Miss Lee and Miss Ying..
thx to u all~
plus the 'small teacher'..

the most cute and funny part is...
everyone (just teachers inculde the small one) DANCE man~!
everyone is laughing...clapping and enjoying...
what a nice angle to me to take down a movie~
sad arRhHhhHHH!!! FORGET TO BRING MY CAMERA~ Y.Y

after the party... we all help to clean the unknown ppl's house...
few minutes ago...
we all decide to go to the garden back...
no rain ald mar...
of course play games there...

we all walk to there...
wasai.... everybody so excited ooo ^^...
enough spaces??? CHECK!
enough ppl??? CHECK!!
enough energy?? OF COURSE CHECK!!!
then the game's START!!!
first... we play ICE and WATER!!!
then everyone is sweat ...
second we play eagle chase chicks~ XD
NICE GAME OOO ^^
we all aren't sweat of the rains...
is sweat with our 'HAN SHUI'...
cuz we all really enjoy ourself there...
it is a very nice and unforgetable memory for us...
i really like CHAO JI...
cuz this is only a tuition centre that let me felt much of~
cares and loves..
i really hope everyone will like it too^^..
its just like a BIG FAMILY to every student... XD...
THANK YOU MY ALL TEACHERS =]

[I Miss Eu there~^^ <33]

0 comments: