Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTIS!!!! yeah wee~

DA TUAN YUAN... DA TUAN YUAN...BU GUAN JU LI YOU DUO YUAN... XD

my dad, mom, ah gong uncle, cheng cheng, ah onn uncle and xuan xuan~
u're the one oni i think its special.. cuz maybe ur eyes is very cute and charming... XD love ya ^^
HEY!!! DID U USE FORK & SPOON & CHOPSTIK TO EAT?? Y USE UR HAND!!!

wat r u doing?? my mum's food very nice to enjoy right?? hahazzz so excited oo u ^^

right now... we're having our TUAN YUAN FAN!!! yummy.. thx ya mum!! xing ku le =D

yeah wee!!! got coconut to drink le!!!~ thx ya grandpa... LOVE EU ALWAYS~!!

hahazzz i made d TANG YUAN... maybe its size need to increase more~ Xd

SAY CHEESE!!!! keeciak~

MY DEAR FAMILY x33

yeah!!! Full of cheng jiu gan....

hahazzz... those tang yuan is made by ME~this is my dad's bowl...


yoyoyo!!! such a pretty girl... do u believe it?? SHE IS MY MOM...~


Finish jor... see?? my tang yuan so famous... (good buisness then) XD


YuMMy yummy TANG YUAN~ XD


She is my second [SHEN SHEN]....


hey... guess wats she drinking?? actually is the soup of the 'tang yuan'... (made from soya bean..) she is kinda enjoy of it... cuz ITS SWEET... and of course suitable for cutie little child... =D


My BIG BIG BIG family r enjoying there... see?? watching [YI GE HAO BABA]... XD



I miss eu everytime... moment... minutes...seconds.. x33

J3N Y33...=]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

waa`
tang yuen tang yuen nice to eat`
thx for leave comment to my blog ya`
can i ask 2/1 1pm until wat time?
my number is 016-3129138
can sms me.xD
thx