Friday, December 12, 2008

Amcee in MAJLIS PERPISAHAN!!! =]

OKAY...
story's continue here...

after i keep my things up...
of course rush down andden WALK to yann's house...
suddenly, teik yin ask me did my phone enough money to have a call??
i sure say got lar!!
I'M POST PAID d~
then he called his dad..
using kinda lotz of time...
i start worry ald...
cuz i am not enough time to do preparations!!!
when the calling's finished~
yann ran up to PS ald...
she ask me y so slow??
i din explain to her..
cuz really no time le!!!

walao...
THE TRIP!!!
u kno??
ITS SO FAR TO WALK!!!...
PLUS ME VERY TIRED LER~
haiz...
but we have no choice...
JUST WALK...

on the way...
she's there...
yaya... yann u're right...
thats my feelings...
sorry abt that...
it comes so sudden..
haven prepare yet~ ^^
u wont angry d right??

pls... ya...
don be like that...
sorry i really dunno how to face u...
sometimes i would like to have a try to accept u...
but after that...
i really felt very very stupid y i treat back u like this...
maybe the wall is too high.....
maybe its up up up nearer to heaven...
cant reach ald...
cant let it destroyed!!!
i just can say... SORRY...

okay.. back to the topic...
I WAN TO COMPLAIN!!!
YANN!!!! Y UR HOUSE D PASAR MALAM SO LONG D!!!
SO FAR ARGHHHZZZZ!!!!>.my legs become carrot legs jor!!!!
har!!! T_T
andden WE ALL ALSO RUSH IN TIME!!!!! Y.Y
cham ner~

andden ler...
i shower in yann's house...
OMGOODNESS~
FORGET TO BRING MY TOWEL~ =
hehe then i use yann's towel lor~ XD
sorry and thank you~ XD

then after shower...
of course do wat girls do lor~
XD...
make up...
wear nice clothes...
and do hair fashion...
that day u kno xx..(her hmmn)
she is so pretty!!!
beautiful ner!!!~
don jealous...
XD
me arh...
not so lor..
and very hot... ^_^

after that...
finish our preparations...
of course rush to scol...
but we all are late...
7.00 start our car...
7.13 like that reach...
late jor a lot... XD...
paiseh orh heaw eng and khai shien...
sorry for our LATE~

all of us begin nervours...
scare...
hahazz..
my heart popping so fast....
faster and faster...
till i step to the stage....
still continue non-stop...
luckily i din speak anything wrong there... XD

whole night...
i think i am not so good in my amcee job...
maybe my target is pulling higher than before...
so haven reach must got a little disappointed...
but nvm...
i ald try my best...
watever is the result...
good or bad...
i decide to face the problems...
and find it out my mistakes and wrong...
i will never forget wat i had learned that night...

i need to control my own mood...
don let anything change my feelings...
must GAMBATEH le~
cannot be so afraid...
cannot hid myself...
my show it all who am i...
i must...

yann... jian zhang...
u all also did very well that day...
i kno u r the first time...
maybe u r not enough confidence or wat??
but did u like this job??
did u wan to continue this game??
or u wan to stop it??
i really hope that u will enjoy when u r an amcee...

sorry JZ...
i alway kinda 'gan qing yong shi'...
right??
i must change this stupid mistakes...
i wont let it continue again... =]
GAMBATEH ALL OF US!!! XD
CHEERS~

(kinda lazy to describe it the whole night)
too many jor...
so...
i just use a sentence to describe...

the night for all form 5 PPS...
i hope that is a very enjoyable memory to u all...
i hope u all never forget me... this junior...
i will miss eu all...
every moment that we r gathering...
playing...
doing works...
i wish u all can be better than before who u r...
JYJYJY!!!
ALL D BEST~!!! =D
bye bye lor~....*


0 comments: