Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boring HOLIDAYS~ Y_Y

haiz!!!
HaIz!!!!
HAIZ!!!!!
y today so boring der??
wat happen to me orh???
really nothing to do le mer?? Y.Y
dissapointed to my lifestyle...

at morning...
hahazz~
nonono... is afternoon =x...
i wake up...
at 1 something...
i think everyone that ald full timetable-ed...
must say~
WAT DE!!! SO LATE!!!
THE SUN IS SHINING UR BUTTOCK LOR!!!...
this kind of comment... ^^
include my dad... T.T

nothing to do also...
just watching tv...
and eating my 'breakfast'...
cold ald...
100% not available in YUMMY..TASTY...OR DELICIOUS...
CHAM...!!

okay...
later ler...
wai cheng wan to come to my house to play make-up...
wat de...
haiz... okay lor...
better than nothing to do... XD
then a few minutes later she came ^^...

we 2 hor...
so funny u kno?
she brings her make-up tools...
andden i use my mom d...
two funny cutie girls...
make-up-ing in front of my mirror..
hahazzz... two sha po...
hhahahazzz!!!
so funny... ^^

after that... we remove our make-up(s)...
then watching tv...
cuz today i really no mood ooo =S...
lack of the energy than before... ^^
paiseh arh dear~ XD
i really hope that i can always go out to scol...
cuz at least i can work something to away the lack energy d me...
haiz...HATE HOLIDAYS ALWAYS WITH BORING LIFESTYLE!!!

but good news is...
maybe tmr my life got a little bit different...
cuz i got go back to scol... ^^
to meeting and practise chinese dance... X ]
yeah wee!!!
my scol just like my 2 house...
always go in and out geh =D...

hey... dear...
go to Cameron must buy some strawberry to me arh!!!
my favourite ler!!! XD..
jokes k ^^..
have fun there ~ =]

go Melaka also need to buy something to me arh!!!
watever it is...
i will accept if got...
so tamak ooo me XD

GO TAIWAN THAT ONE!!!
don just buy airport chocolate to me ooo !!! XD...
i fight v u de arh!!!

attent v me d dear dear...
don be afraid tomorrow...
jen yee's here!!!
I WILL PROTECT EU... don worry... XD...
or i call xxx to rescue u...
if he mission complete then u must xxxx the xxx arh!!!
i kno u kno wat am i talking abt geh... ^^

for eu...
i really got pray for eu ooo ^^
trust me...
tmr u sure can win the competition geh...
CONFIDENCE for urself...
TRUST urself...
don be scare...
just like u're handle-ing the job in the dinner...
i am ur 'tou hao fans' ooo!!!
GAMBATEH!!!

i miss eu... ^^

0 comments: