Friday, September 4, 2009

uNTITLED~

haha...
long time ago didnt write english post lur~
haiz...this computer don have Chinese Star oso...
no choice lur..
cuz my dad rampas my laptop...
so.. what can i do? =.=

just read ur blog..
i dunno the one u mention abt..
izit me?
i dunno...
but i confused~
and i knew that...
i realize that..
the moment i finished ur blog...
the natural and right..
i thought it was me...

so...wat do u think?

maybe i should tell u something...
just now while i am chatting v u...in msn...
yea...
i lie at u...
the reason i moody today...
not just THE PROBLEM i told u oni...
its also related to friends...

i hate myself...
i hate y i like to ''yi lai'' my frens beside me??
W-H-Y???
y i always be the one who always left out by my frens?
am i invisible or even NOTHING??

the most important is...
y i always keep going having negative thinking?
and always hate those frens who abandom me?????
because of this problem...
i think and ponder it for the all day long...
its wasting my time...
but if i dont make a conclusion...
how can i focus my mind in other situation?
especially my academics...
uuuurrrrrrrhhhhhhhh [>.<]

okay... calm down...
huh~
today is a new day...
today i am having a jubilant life~
okay... relax...

now..
i ald made a conclusion...
i understood that...
frens is not everything...
i still got my parents...
my life...
my smiles =]
if i am fated don have any true frens...
haha...

SO WHAT?????

izit means that i cant live happily???
who said so...?

wat i wan to say is...
i am sorry...
i kno i should and must treat my frens honestly...
but i dunno y..
at that moment..
i am speechless..
maybe its not the time i told u everything first...
perhaps on the next day~
i dunno y u will sense dao i am unhappy for today..
but... thx..^^
cuz i am touch while u're asking me this question...
dunno y i will touch also..
this feeling came out abruptly...

P.S : if one day Kuan Jen Yee is moody and having problems...
or even look like stressful...
u can choose two ways to do so...

1. u can make her smile or telling jokes and ghost stories... cuz she will throw away those sadness becuz of these...

2. don ask anything... just sit at the place which is next to her... and wait... cuz she sure will tell u anything abt her bad feelings and bla bla bla~ just be patient... cuz while she notices that moment is suitable to spread out those machine guns bullets... she wont let the chances fly away...

the last sentence for u.. my fren...
I AM SORRY~
and..
THANK YOU.. =]

3 comments:

chunyau said...

u stil got me this brother ma =]

YanYan. 彦雁. said...

you ar ;D
u know horrrr.
there's people who give u support de..
example.. that chunyau upthere. ahaha.
cheerup yea :D

Jen Yee~* said...

hehe...
thx yea gor and yann ^^

mmmuuuaaaccckkss!!!!
I LOVE U 2.. XD