Sunday, September 20, 2009

Description of 19/9

hey-ya~ my blog... ^^

uuurrrhhh...
PMR is coming le~
so stress arrhhh~
wan to run away from my refrence books...
and also those PMR model test paperS~
i am scare...

lots of days didnt touch my blog ald...
but now my dad bring away my laptop...
so.. i just can use my brother's computer lur~ T.T
haiz...

there's a story here...

last saturday... i am ssososososo tiring...

first.. i go to my piano lesson...
2.00pm - 3.00pm

after that... i go to Super tuition centre...
3.00pm - 5.00pm [ i knew i am late a bit XP ]

then the next tuition KH
from 5.10pm - 6.10pm

huh~ i thought i can relax now... FINALLY can...
then my mom sudden came bak...
she said... WOW~ WE'RE LATE~
??????? late for wat?
then she explain to me... [etc]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WAT?? we need to attend my cousin's MAN YUE JIU?????
wat de.... i am tired mom~
but no matter how i grumble
my mom still din hiu me...
haiz...
okay... suan le...

then my daddy fetch us go lor~
u kno wat?
my dad go there for 3-4 times le
still can forget the way to my uncle's house?????
hahahaha...
then hor...
the funniest is...
we totally sesat jalan for lots of times...
and the most important thing is...
my stomach hitting the drum start from afternoon till now...
all of us sesat from 6.30pm till 9.30pm something...

my feel in the car is...
nearly wan to vomit... and then wan to sleep...

few minutes later...
then dunno how...
my brother still remember a little the way to ther...
and then with some agak agak....
we reach there...
so funny...

i thought finally i got something to eat le...
na li zhi dao~
those food and dishes still left separuh oni...
haiz...
and then uncle say belanja us eat maggie mee...
u kno wat? its better than nothing...

after that i rest at my uncle's house...
although its really very noisy...
so many kids fooling there... =.=
but i no mood to accompany them le..
just sitting on the sofa...
and then sms v frens~

thanks for those good frens who accompany me that night... ^^
got yann... kai jun... jing yi...
thanks yea =]
thats the day...
soososososo FUNNY XD

+++ the baby is so cute~ just like his dad [ my uncle ]
++++ be happy yea baby~ and thx.. uncle onn

THE END~

1 comments:

chunyau said...

lol..
phone no money cannot accompany u =.=