Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lesson

Hey-ya world! :D I am back! Back from my dear hometown, my dear grandpa and grandma, my dear friends and the peaceful ambiance there. Aww~ I want to go back again la..........

I took this photo at my hometown - Karak, Pahang :)
 Its just a normal and pure smile to welcome my Chinese New Year <3
Wish all of the people in this world who love and care me have a fantastic and awesome DRAGON year :D
Happy Chinese New Year yea :D

Another shot :) 
I got 3 days (counted from 27th Jan) left to enjoy my CNY in 2012 :P 

There're too many stories for me to describe via words for my CNY in 2012. I just wan to thank GOD who allow me to stay alive in this earth to celebrate my CNY v my family, relatives and friends. I always think that I am one of the lucky ones in this world. All in all, I should cherish and treasure what I have now. Or not, I will regret what I've missed one day...

A sentence from my mom shocked me when we're heading back to kl. 
'You must cherish every CNY as much as u can, cuz u don have much chances to celebrate it at here ald...'
I wonder why mom will told me that at the first second. But i realize it at the next second. After the years to study A levels, I am going to overseas dy (PROBABLY). So, I just left one more year to celebrate CNY. Without any hesitation, I started to worry. Cuz at the same time, i am going to left all the ppl around me after 1 and a half years and go to a new place to meet new ppl and start another new life. Which means that i need to start everything from zero again after one and a half year. I know there're skype, msn, facebook and bla bla bla.... But the feelings are totally different when they're right beside u, accompanying u and helping u. I think i still not independent enough to face this kind of situation. There're more to learn Jen Yee.....

Next Chapter :
Now I understand why my parents stop writing diaries when they're getting older. Not becuz of they're lacking of time. On account of they just prefer to write diaries inside their mind and heart. Since we only will write and bomb all the secrets into our diaries but at the moment u write it down at somewhere else, its not a secret anymore. Hence, they prefer to keep all the secrets inside their heart, interpret and analyse by themselves. They told me that when u're getting elder and more mature, u will know how to write diaries inside ur heart. All the memories u gained, all the feelings u attained, all the tempers u had will be written inside it. Moreover, u will not going to tell anyone about those bad feelings or gossip it with the friends who are close to u anymore. Cuz when time flows, u will know that u cannot trust anyone or everyone except u. This is the reality in this world. U can't deny or ignore it when time's up. 

Maybe it's time for me to learn about the skills to store all my bad feelings inside my heart. Hold it tightly and not to boast it out easily. Cuz at the moment i boast all the tempers out, i know i am going to lose all the ppl who always care and love me. There's no point to hurt the ppl around u when u're not feeling well. 忍一时风平浪静,退一步海阔天空。I am not going to angry and not going to spread all the bad feelings that caused by u in front of anyone. It's not worth that u're happy-ing but i am sad-ing here alone. Since you don't cherish all the things we did it for u, then let's see who is the one who going to regret soon. SO! I am going to continue my smiles and be a happy girl like before :) 
不懂得珍惜的人是永远都不会知道什么是幸福的味道,也永远都不会满足。

In a nutshell, I learnt a lesson today. 
摘自《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》,
人生本来就有很多徒劳无功的事。
I strongly agree about it. 
Now I am sure, what I've to do for the next step :)
SMILE AGAIN! :D

0 comments: