Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vacumn~

these days...
dunno y...
although its a very very fun chinese new year...
a very special year for me...
but i still felt my heart...
no volume...
no weight...
no sounds...
just vacumn there...
E-M-P-T-Y...
B-L-A-N-K...

let it pass away...
everything...
hates...
angers...
sads...
jealouses...

GO AWAY FROM MY LIFE [>_<] DON EVER COME BACK ANYMORE...

so happy u're still here...
u kno wat??
now i am kinda abnormal ald...
dunno y... Y.Y
however...
ur every words every sentences...
makes me laugh and smile and warm my heart...
really kinda blissful got u besides me...
thx ^^...muakszzz... XD..love u dear... XD


hey sha po XD...
really miss u le...
wan to chat v u many many things after scol reopen...
i wan listen and hear ur laugh voices...
dear... ur happiness is my source of energy...
and that mentioned me...
i still got u... my true fren... XP..

i need to try... try to accept u dear... ^^
actually u're kinda good also...
maybe everyone cant be the perfect...
so...i ald decide...
i wan u to become my fren back... =]...
maybe a last chance for u...
to let u join in my life...

kinda weird...
both of us...
u kno wat?? i kinda confuse v something....
are u still treating me as ur true fren??
dunno y...after all of these~
our distance...gradually far...
yea... honestly..
i am wrong v wat i have did before...
i am trying to change..
i don wan be the one who always envying ppl...
give me some times to make it neutral...
now still got 35% acidic...


here...gonna say sorry to someone...
sorry i cant accept u...
i kno u're so good...
but i cant do that...
as this is a promise...[a promise to my VIP]
cant treat it as a joke and a game...
seriously...
hope u can found ur true love one day then...
but it couldnt be me...
sorry...

0 comments: