Friday, January 23, 2009

HELP ME !!!

today...
i did something...
that is not in my style...
i..
dunno y sudden do for that...
a spreading angers blog...
i delete it...
y my heart so soft??
just like a silk??
maybe is...
i am scare...
scare abt after when i post it up...
i will hurt my dearies...
maybe i should hide my tears...
to protect their feelings more than me??
yea...
suppose to...
i hope i can list it out my hate hate hate...
but at last...
i stop to do that...
izit that is a good way??
confusing...
i am getting SOT right now...
maybe tanjung rambutan is more suitable to me to live...
enough le... jen yee...
stop cry abt that...
ENOUGH !!!

tonight...
i am alone til midnight...
i cant sleep...
got two reason...
one is missing somebody...
the other is got arduous inside my heart...
who can give me hints??
any...
or striaight away an answer??
please...

0 comments: