Saturday, November 1, 2008

dUNNO wat TO say ~ T.T

whoa... ya dearies... long time din post new blog ald...
=S... actually... i really nothing to say abt now....
T.T~
okay bahs...
say abt PPS okay?
i kno thats boring to u all... but thats wat i just can write abt it...
okay... so start from where ler??

eeerrrrr....
abt the pelantikan bahs...
whoa... tat day so full right??
whole day v domino pizzas...
kenyangnya...!!!
cheers to all newest AJK ooo^^
GAMBATEH for next year jar!!!
we lantik u means sure u can handle ur job nicely XD
jia you and all d best for newest AJK~!
after our domino party... we go in to [teacher's yummy place]...
wat we do??? rompak??
no la... just keng abt who mampu become the AJKT lur...
but those details in privacy ooo!!!
cant tell u guys...
wait till monday bahs...
i will say to u all geh...
I PROMISE!!! =@

here gotta say...
that day... after the pelantikan... i got cry for a moment...
cry for wat cannot say it out...
as my privacy...
KNO PRIVACY CODE THEN I TELL U~XD
then hor... i met a [cychology doctor] dunno got spell wrong or not =X
she saw me cry...
after a while... she sit beside me...
when i stop crying... i start to tell her my feelings...
before i don wan say it out geh!!
but sudden cant control... so discus to her lur~
thank you ya... u really help me a lot...
if not now i sure still dreaming and confusing how to solve my problems...
haiz... useless yer me~
thx for ur help.. truthfully~

after that... i try to tell them y i do it like that...
apa then... they say they did not disagree abt it??
they al very support the result!!??
so supriced me...
yeah... ultimately there is nothing anymore...
but go through all of THESE...
i kno something that i ald be an idiot for many months ago...

for X... i really dunno who r u...
y u treat me like this??
sometimes good and funny like a fren...
sometimes can push me through a deep deep well....
is not accidently case..
but dunno y i still think that u r helping me??
and trying to be frens v me??
omgoodness!!! how stupid am i??
from many things that happened between us...
i really realize that i cannot treat u as a fren...
or even an enemy....
more accurate is a FAKE FREN...
thats wat i can do...
i think it dosent matter u will be more angry abt this...
cuz u didnt use ur true heart to treat me as a fren...
hate u forever~

for the others...
i hope u will support me for xxx lar...
cuz i really hope like that...
the chances that GOD gave me i ald fail it...
and now... i wont give it to the other ppl ald...
cuz its very important to me...
i wont let it pass away from my eyes again...
NEVER!!!!! >.<

my tone dunno y sudden so angry...
XD...
control... control....
cool down... cool down...
all d best for my besties ooo!!!^^

To : V
hope u can change ur attitude...
many ppl becuz of ur little wrong and then refuse to help u and angry u!!
try to change...
change for urself...
if u need frens to trust u and help u back...
need to JYJYJY liao lur~
GAMBATEH YO~...

To : H
dunno wat u like...
sometimes good... sometimes fake...
u will saw the result u hope at the end...
u ald 'duo zhou' many ppl d happiness...
definately they will start to hate u...
include me...
maybe u hope that u wan to like ccc got many frens...
and won their trust...
but u really did this for urself and hurt the others beside u...
see wat u had did for??
be4 i try to forgive and forget those baddy things...
but now... i think i had did the most stupid choice to solve this...
i wont give u any chance ald...
sorry that i really hurt u now...
but i really very angry and gradually...
if u change ald... i will think back we r frens from standard 2 till now....
and forgive anything...
i really hope u can read my blog...
cuz maybe u can find ur bad and try to change....
SORRY Y.Y~

0 comments: