Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wednesday, 31 August

another day with my books....

today i must reach my goal... which is complete form 4's BIO!
muahahahhahhaha~ ( my evil laugh )

had a branch v my family this afternoon...
dunno y... i don have appetite to enjoy my meal...
iiissshhh! ><
wat's wrong to me huh? XP

now its nearly 1pm dy...
need to start my revision....
no matter how tedious it is...
i shud try my best to go through it....
no more lazy attitude...
no more procrastination...
no more ''wait for a while'' or ''wait for a minute''...
no more napping....
no more junk food...

k la... go bak to my study world dy now :)
say bye bye to cyber world....
'' see ya! i will be bak when i am bored~! XD '' lols~

-------------------------------------------

i really dunno what u wan now...

when i walk closer to u...
u will always run away from me...
i am trying my best to build up our 'friendship'
but wat's ur reaction?
no emotions... no feelings...
we're just like i am the one who asking...
u're the one who answering....

haiz....
maybe i shud be more patient to u...
waiting for ur anwer...

being positive ba jen yee!
nothing to be fear about...
u're always ready to face this kind of challenge...
don afraid...

all it's well... :)


0 comments: