Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random xD

i feel like i wan to go for a trip
to a place where can celebrate Christmas day at winter season
i miss the warmness of Christmas day in a cold ambiance
indeed...

perhaps..
going v my dear or my besties...
to enjoy all the moment there
throw away all our burdens
and rejuvenate ourselves ...
it will be an awesome and fabulous trip i guess...
hope my dream can comes true one day...

stop dreaming la wei~
its quite hard =( unless i can go to overseas to study...
but its not that easy nia...
dreams always easy to imagine...
reality always hard to work on it...
hope that my sweats may bring out my success la!

talk abt my holidays~
i enjoyed a lot (X100)

first! we celebrated jingyi's birthday... (16/11)
gave her a blast surprise party...
had yummy meal in Tan Cafe! =9
went for a movie... and gai gai v her...
once again...
HAPPY BELATED BLAST BIRTHDAY!
U'RE 16 NOW MY DEAR SIS! XD

secondly! my mom just delivered a baby! (22/11)
its a girl! and looks like me =D
so excited~ my family got one more member added in dy! XD
woohoo! shuang la! got baby to play dy
dunno how's my future life v the baby?
hope its full of jubilant and merry...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN LINN! ALL THE BEST YA! XD
WELCOME TO THIS WORLD YA!

thirdly! all my besties celebrated my birthday! XD (23/11)
we went for sing k....
and a private moment v my dear =P
then a delicious steamboat for our dinner!
afterwards... went to my house to play some card games
felt really touching.... =)
thx ya guys ... its an incredible night ^^

thirdly! went SUNWAY! xD (1/12)
super duper shuang la!
although its not a perfect trip for everyone
but i've to admit it... I HAD ENJOYED A LOT! XD
i love sunway nia~
but most important is... i can spend my time v my best frens....
(although the ppl i love the most din go)
thx ya ching hui and yuen-yi... ^^
u two acc me a lot there =D
thx ya sisssss....

last but not least! go pak to v my dear! XD (3/11)
went to watch Rapunzel with him ^^ (still remember how we get lost xD)
so happy and exciting! xD
then we ate lunch at wong kok....
ordered one of cheesy rice and one set of chicken chop...
and we shared it xD
afterwards... we go to buy present for a yatim piatu...
his name is Kiren.... we bought a chocolate for him...
hope that he can enjoy his Christmas day for year of 2010 la! ^^
we did a good job man =D haha!

afterwards...
its time for xin chun and my studies dy =(
Xin chun and SPM is around the corner now....
uuurrggggghhh ! ><
ALL THE BEST LA! I CAN DO IT! xD
hope i can across all the obstacles in future la~
ADD OIL ;D

Happy Holiday my dear! Muacks!

0 comments: