Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ean's Birthday Celebration :D

Hello world! I am here again to post up my dear friend Ean's Birthday Celebration at One Utama.
so.... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YEA EAN!!!! now, u're officially older than me dy... muahahaha xD ( I love my evil laughs <3 )

 This is the group photo + The Food of the Day at Sushi Zanmai and Tutti Fruiti :)

The birthday girl - EAN!

Our Laughing Jie - Bella :)

The YES SIR! XD

The Record Breaker - Jia Xuan (finally he let me snap one photo ^^ hehe!)

The Epic King - Ong Ming Ging aka OMG! XD

The Funniest Guy - Dickson aka U DONT SAY?!

The Cutest One - Ee Ching! ^^

Haiz... sad case is, I don have epic photos that day. Cuz i am the photographer of the day. Nevermind, i snap one photo by myself :) hehe!


That's all for the day.

In the nutshell, all the best in ur studies, stay happy and stay healthy yea Ean :) Last but not least, hope that 'the one' will be 'ur one' in future. Wish to see u guys become 'one pair' one day. Hahaha! ( U know wat i am crapping right? xD ) JIA YOU LA! <3


0 comments: